Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Taco Tuesday

Tuesday is Taco day at our house.  I am so busy on Tuesdays and my kids usually bring their friends over to eat.   I  finally decided I  needed to feed them something else besides pizza.    I decided tacos were the answer.  I usually have two different types of meat and/or fish, and  a boat load of toppings - that way there is something for everyone.

Today's taco bar will include:
- ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning (I follow the package directions)
- chicken - I add sauteed onions and garlic and season with salt and pepper
- taco shells
- salsa
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- chopped black olives
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- diced tomatoes
- guacamole


Some Tuesday's I have fish.  I  usually use the Trident  Spicy Fish you can find at Costco.    It is great for tacos.

Happy Eating,

Geri

No comments:

Post a Comment