Today, my daughter Becky and I made some Peppermint Bark Pretzels. Becky came up with the idea after having some peppermint bark. They are easy and fun to make. This is a recipe the kids can make pretty much by themselves with a little supervision on your part.
Peppermint Bark Pretzels
4 cups of pretzels
1 pound chocolate candy coating
1/2 pound of vanilla candy coating
1 regular size candy cane crushed -you want to have fairly small pieces not large
1. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate candy coating according to package directions for the microwave.
3. Dip the pretzels one at a time in the chocolate coating and set on the parchment paper to dry.
4. Melt the white candy coating according to package directions for the microwave.
5. With a spoon, drizzle the white candy coating over the pretzels on the parchment paper.
6. Sprinkle the crushed candy cane over the pretzels.
7. Let the pretzels set and store in an airtight container.
Have fun with this and enjoy.