Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Bacon Fest

Bacon Fest
This past Saturday, Albuquerque held the Southwest Bacon Fest.   Being Bacon Lovers the kids and I could not wait to go.  You could smell the bacon as you walked up.  I could not believe all the bacon goodies they had everything from Bacon Donuts to Bacon Caramel apples.  We had a great time going around looking and sampling various goodies.  Below are some of our  favorites.

I tried one of these goodies and it was great



Our Favorite - Bacon Caramel Apple

6 comments:

  1. Wow, my hubby would have been in heaven!!! Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of this food festival before. I keep trying to convince my husband that we should move to New Mexico when he retires -- an Albuquerque Bacon Fest may just clinch the deal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Mexico is a great place to live. I hope you have success in convincing your husband:)

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh…what a fun festival! This would be my husbands dream…bacon everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geraldine, I love your new header - it looks absolutely wonderful! And that Bacon Fest, well, what can I say, it all looks fabulous but I never had a dessert with bacon in it in my life, it does sound interesting though.
    Have a great week, dear Geraldine!

    ReplyDelete