Skillet Huevos Rancheros Bake
3 (6-inch) flour tortillas, cut 2 of them in half
1 (15.5) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese - divided
2 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
1 cup red enchilada sauce (you can do Christmas which would be half red enchilada sauce half green enchilada sauce)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Spray lightly with cooking oil a 9-inch cast iron skillet.
3. Arrange the flour tortillas so they cover the bottom of the skillet.
4. Spoon pinto beans evenly over the tortillas.
8. Crack one egg into each well.
10. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
12. Remove from oven and enjoy.