Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Chipotle Ranch Pretzels

Do you like to have munchies around?   I do.   I confess,  I am a snacker.  Whether it be reading a book, riding in the car, waiting for someone, I like to snack.   And whenever I go to a store offering free samples, I am there waiting in line.

At home, I have nuts, pretzels, carrots, celery, apples, cookies, etc. to snack on.

One of my family's favorites is Chipotle Ranch Pretzels.   I have bowl set out on the kitchen table so my kids can eat them as they are doing their studies or just passing by.  My husband also likes them just as much.



                        Chipotle Ranch Pretzels


Ingredients:

7-1/2 cups pretzels
1 envelope of Ranch Salad dressing mix
¾ cup vegetable oil
1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
½ teaspoon chipotle chili powder

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees
2. Put pretzels in a large mixing bowl.  Set aside.
3. In a medium-mixing bowl put the Ranch salad dressing mix, vegetable oil, and garlic powder and chipotle chili powder.  Whisk together until well combined.
4.  Pour the Ranch dressing mixture over the pretzels.  Toss the pretzels until well coated.
5. Pour pretzels into an ungreased 15x10 inch-baking dish.
6. Bake pretzels for one hour stirring every 15 minutes.

Makes 7-1/2 cups

No comments:

Post a Comment