Mix up a batch and enjoy.
1 box of French or Golden Vanilla cake mix
½ cup butter melted
2 eggs beaten
½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
½ cup butterscotch chips
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch-baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, butter and beaten eggs together with a spoon.
4. Stir into the batter the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, walnuts and coconut.
5. Spread the batter evenly into the baking dish. Bake for 20 -22 minutes or until edges are a golden brown.
6. Cool blondies completely. Cut bars into 4 rows by 6 rows.
Makes 24 bars.