Being we are in the Holiday season, Peppermint Brownies came quickly to mind. Brownie mix makes things quick and easy. We taste tested the peppermint chips before using them in our brownies. Let me tell you they were so good my taste buds started doing hand springs. I need to go and get another package just to eat. If you can't find the peppermint baking chips, a cup of chopped peppermint bark will work just fine.
Fudge Brownie mix was used in this recipe but you can use your favorite mix.
These brownies are a great holiday treat your kids can make (you will probably want to be assigned the oven part) and share with family and friends.
Peppermint Crunch Brownies
Special Equipment: 13x9 inch-baking pan
1 (18.3 ounce) box of Fudge Brownie Mix
1 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips or chopped peppermint bark
Ingredients listed on back of Brownie Mix
1. Prepare brownies as directed for a 13x9- inch-baking pan.
2. Stir in the Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking chips or chopped peppermint bark.
3. Spread the brownie mix into the prepared 13x9 inch-baking pan.
4. Bake according to the package directions.
5. Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool completely.
6. Cut into 24 pieces.
Yield 24 brownies
|Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips|
|Ready For The Oven|