Bailey's Irish Cream Cake
Adapted from Christmas-Cookies.com
1 package chocolate cake mix (without pudding)
1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
Bailey's Irish Cream glaze (recipe below)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Grease and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all of the ingredients.
3. Beat for 4 minutes with an electric mixer and pour into the prepared pan.
4. Bake 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes. Turn cake out of pan and cool on a cooling rack or invert onto a plate.
6. Glaze and serve.
Bailey Irish Cream Glaze
1 tablespoon butter
1-1/2 cups confectioners sugar
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons Bailey Original Irish Cream
1. Melt butter. Whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth.
2. Drizzle the glaze over the cake.