|Julia's Best Banana Bread|
The bread had a nice sweet banana flavor and was very moist. It also had a nice crust to it.
Julia's Best Banana Bread
From Bon Appetit
Nonstick vegetable oil spray
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 large)
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9x5x3- inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Whisk eggs, sugar, bananas, and oil in a large bowl until smooth. Add dry ingredients to banana mixture and stir just until combined. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth top.
4. Bake until a tester inserted into the center of bread comes out clean, 60-70 minutes.
5. Transfer to a wire rack; let bread cool in pan for 15 minutes. Run a knife around inside of pan to release the bread. Turn out onto rack and let cool completely.
Makes 1 loaf
Do Ahead: Banana bread can be made 3 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.