Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Best Snickerdoodles Ever


Snickerdoodles are a family favorite around the holiday time.  We just can't get enough of them.  This year I found a fantastic recipe for our favorite holiday cookie on the Averie Cooks website.  She has your basic Snickerdoodle recipe and then variations for Snickerdoodles that sound and look yummy.    The basic Snickerdoodles  are soft and chewy with a very light fluffy center.  The key to this texture is not to over bake the cookies.  I must admit, I was tempted to bake them longer when I first took them out of the oven but I didn't.  One of the best holiday baking decisions I made.  Not only is the texture of this cookie wonderful,  but the cinnamon-sugar coating that coats the entire cookie adds a little bit  of  sweet spiciness to the cookie.

Mmmmm a delicious cookie that is going to please the cookie lovers in your family.  You can find this  delicious recipe here.












1 comment:

  1. Delicious! Haven't had a snickerdoodle cookie in a really long while. Thanks for sharing, Geraldine.

    ReplyDelete