1 (4.5-5 pound) beef brisket trimmed and cut in half
½ cup Barbecue Sauce
¼ cup chili sauce
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
1 teaspoon Cholua Hot Sauce
1. Mix the barbecue sauce, chili sauce, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in a mixing bowl.
3. Spoon the sauce mixture over the brisket.
4. Wrap the brisket in foil and place in the crock pot. Repeat steps 2-4 for the other piece of brisket.
5. Cook the brisket on LOW for 6 hours
6. Let the brisket sit for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with extra barbecue sauce, if desired.