4 cups Bisquick or your own Baking Mix
1 cup sour cream
1 cup 7-Up
1/2 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Mix Bisquick or baking mix, sour cream, and 7-Up. The dough will be very soft - don't worry.
3. Knead and fold dough until coated with your baking mix. *Lightly flour the work surface and your hands.
4. Pat dough out and cut biscuits using a round biscuit/cookie cutter.
5. Melt butter in bottom of cookie sheet pan or a 9x13-inch baking dish.
6. Place biscuits on top of melted butter and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
|Baking Mix, Sour Cream, 7-Up|
Makes 11 Biscuits
*My modification to the original recipe.