Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Strawberries, Sour Cream and Brown Sugar



I have never heard of fresh strawberries dunked in sour cream and then brown sugar.  They sounded delicious and I couldn't wait to try them.  Luckily, I just got some strawberries form Costco and I had plenty of sour cream and brown sugar.

They were fantastic.  A quick treat to dunk and eat.  I will be enjoying these all summer long.


Strawberries, Sour Cream and Brown Sugar
From Our Best Bites

Ingredients

Fresh Strawberries, Stems attached
brown sugar (I suggest a fresh bag)
Sour Cream (I suggest full fat)


Instructions

Place some sour cream in a small bowl, place some brown sugar in a separate small bowl.  To serve, have people dip a berry in sour cream and then in brown sugar, and eat immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment