Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Instant Pot Corn On The Cob

Sweet Corn trucks are popping up everywhere here.  This makes me smile.  I love eating corn on the cob.  There are many ways to prepare it.  I found a quick and tasty method using my Instant Pot.  I am truly amazed at what you can do with an Instant Pot.
It is very easy.   You add about 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot liner, place a trivet in to hold the corn.  Put in your clean ears of corn, lock the lid, be sure to seal the vent and cook on high pressure for about 2 minutes.  Do a quick release and your corn is ready to enjoy.  I told you it was simple.

Instant Pot Corn On The Cob
From Pressure Cook Recipes


Ingredients:
4 ears corn on the cob, husks and silk removed

Directions:
Pressure Cook Corn on the Cob: Pour 1 cup of cold water in Instant Pot. Place a trivet in the Instant Pot, then place 4 ears of corn on the cob on the trivet.
Close the lid and Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 1 - 2 minutes + Quick Release. Open the lid carefully.


Serve: Serve immediately with butter, your favorite sauce or topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment